Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beach!

While we were down the shore for Dani's wedding, Geoff and I took Peter to the beach for the first time. We knew that he was too young to really appreciate it, but we wanted to let him get his feet wet. (We also wanted to take advantage of the very cute swim suit that he had received as a gift before he grew out of it). Were weren't there for very long, and after having a quick lunch on the boardwalk, we took Peter down to the water. He seemed the think that the sand was strange, and the water was a bit too cold for him (even though it was pretty warm). He wasn't all that happy when the (very, very small) wave came, but I do think that he will like it more next year. There are more pictures in our fall adventures album.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...