Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christine and Tedd's Engagement Party

Tonight, Geoff and I had a rare night out without Peter, and went down to Queens to celebrate Christine and Tedd's engagement. We had a wonderful time, and it was great to get out for a little while. It was also pretty funny to see Christine and Tedd's reactions to the shoe game, especially on the answers where they didn't agree. I just wish that I had thought to bring the flip camera with me. Here are some more pictures from the party.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...