Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Day at the Zoo

Looking for sea lions
Today Peter and I went with David and my mom to the Bronx Zoo. It was Peter's first visit, and he was happy to just be outside and could care less about the animals. It was perfect zoo weather, and it wasn't crowded at all. I wish that we had been able to spend some more time exploring, but we'll have to save that for another day.

I have started an album for our fall adventures, which includes some more pictures of today.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...