Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Botanical Gardens

On Saturday, Geoff, Peter and I went with Dan and Sue to visit the Bronx Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful day, even if it did get a little hot. Peter really seemed to enjoy being outside, although he preferred the shade to the sun. It was a lot of walking, and we didn't exactly have the right stroller for the paths through the forest, but everything was breathtaking. I am really interested to see what it looks like in other seasons.

I was able to take a ton of pictures, which I have added to the fall adventures album.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...