Sunday, September 26, 2010

Congratulations Dani and Matt

This weekend, Geoff, Peter and I went down to Ocean View, NJ for Dani and Matt's wedding. It was a very casual weekend, and both Dani and Matt looked so happy. The wedding was a blast, and we danced well into the night. I was so glad to see cousins that I haven't seen in a long time, and I just wish that we had been able to spend some more time hanging out. There are more photos of the wedding here.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...