We had absolutely gorgeous weather for the "last" weekend of summer (even though summer doesn't really end for another two weeks). Geoff, Peter and I took full advantage of the weather, and spent a lot of time outside. We were lucky enough to get to have a park playdate with Connor on Sunday, followed by dinner at my parents' with Cathy and Ted. On Monday, we went to visit with Dan and Sue (although we unfortunately missed seeing everyone at their barbecue on Sunday).
Overall, it was a wonderful weekend, and a nice send off to the summer.
This album has more photos of the weekend. I also have an album with
random pictures from the summer that didn't really fit anywhere else.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment