Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears. Oh My!

Today, Geoff and I took Peter to the ragamuffin parade in town. We dressed him up as a little lion, and I might be biased, but he was the cutest lion there. Inspiration struck me too late for a family costume, so Peter was the only one who got dressed up this year. We figured that he's really too young to go trick or treating this year, so this was the first Halloween. We'll see if we still think that next weekend!

I know that there are a lot of small children in Larchmont (you can tell by the number of strollers that you see out and about on any given day), but even I was shocked at the number of people who showed up for the parade. We didn't really see anyone that we knew, next year we'll know to make plans to meet people ahead of time.

There are more pictures from the parade in the fall adventures album.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...