After church, Peter and Charles got to see what the Easter Bunny left for them at home. Peter was most excited about the chocolate bunny, which he was not allowed to eat in his church clothes. And while he regretted the bunny a little later, he absolutely loved it at the time. Charles was quite content watching Peter go though the basket for him.
We then headed over to Gritz and Granddad's for dinner, where we met up with Aunt Cathy and Uncle Ted, as well as Christopher, Rebecca, Connor and Alexander. Peter and Connor had an absolute blast playing with each other and the baskets that the Easter Bunny left for them there, Charles and Alexander were happy to just sleep. We did attempt to get a picture with all four boys, although I do think that we'll have to try again sometime soon.
I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked, but the pictures that I did get are in an album on Picasa.
No comments:
Post a Comment