Monday, March 25, 2013

Alexander's Bris

Yesterday the four of us went up to Stamford for Alexander's bris. The ceremony was once again short, although it seemed to affect Alexander more than it did Connor. It was very interesting seeing the difference from last time, where Connor was the only baby while this time there seven children under the age of four, four of them being less than five months old. It was also great to get to see and spend time with everyone who was able to make it. Peter had so much fun playing with Connor, which he hasn't been able to do for a while. I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked, I was busy taking care of and feeding Charles. Hopefully I'll be able to get more the next time we are all together.

There are a few more pictures in our album on Picasa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...