Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

This year, we had a pretty quiet weekend to kick off summer, and it started when Geoff was able to come home early on Friday. After a trip to the park, we had dinner with my parents. Peter got to spend some time with Grammy and Granddad, and Granddad showed off his new handset for his cell phone.

Saturday, Geoff and I want to watch the Manchester United game with some friends, and Peter soon joined us when it got to be too hot outside for him to continue his walk with Grammy.

Sunday was spent with the Braham side of the family, when we went to a barbecue at Aunt Joanne's house. Peter had a blast playing with Great-Nanny and Joanne before he went to run around the back yard. Later that night, I went to go visit David at work and listen to music with some friends.

Monday, the last day of the holiday weekend, we were much more relaxed at home. We ended the day by going to Tequila Sunrise for an early dinner outside. Peter got to have one of his favorite dinners, tacos.

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted, a computer problem had made it so that I couldn't access the pictures. There are more pictures from the weekend in this album.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...