Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We had beautiful weather this Father's Day, and we were able to go to a barbecue at Christopher and Rebecca's. Peter and Connor got to play together in the pool and with the bubble lawn mowers that my parents brought for them. They really did seem to have a good time, and there was more food than we could have possibly eaten. Even though both Peter and Connor got boo-boos, which will happen when you are trying to run when you've just learned to walk, all seemed to be fixed once the ice-pops came out. Connor was a big fan of sharing his ice-pops, but Peter wanted his all to himself.

There are more pictures from the barbecue in this album.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...