Today, Peter, Geoff and I headed over to the annual church picnic with my dad. It wasn't nearly has hot and sunny as in years past, and the overcast sky was actually quite refreshing. Peter had a blast, running around playing with the unused toys. Next year should be even more fun for Peter, since he'll probably be able to participate in some of the games. It was also nice to get out for a little while and interact with other people that we don't see too often.
There are more pictures from the day in our summer adventures album.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment