Yesterday, Geoff, Peter and I headed over to the Renaissance Faire with David, Christopher, Rebecca and Connor. It was a lot of fun, although very hot. We lucked out with the weather since it was supposed to rain, but turned out to be sunny all day. Peter and Connor had a lot of fun running around together, although I was glad when Peter decided to relax for a bit in the stroller. Geoff once again played a bunch of games, throwing axes and stars and breaking plates as well as Feats of Strength. Peter and Connor also got into the games, with the bean bag toss and hitting things with mallets. Peter was not as thrilled with the joust this year, but I think that mostly had to do with the fact that we were sitting in the hot sun and he wanted to be in the shade. It was great to be with the family, and I'm really looking forward to doing it again next year.
There are more pictures from the day in our summer adventures album on Picasa.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment