Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Elephants and Gorillas

Today, we headed back to the zoo and hit some new exhibits. After a quick lunch, we started with the Wild Asia Monorail and Peter was ecstatic when we passed the elephants. He was so happy, that he even called the rhino in the next exhibit an elephant. Afterwards, we went to Jungle World, where Peter loved pointing out and counting all the animals.

Next, we decided that we would try the Congo, since Peter had never been there before. It was amazing, and the gorillas came so close. One came right up to the window and started to pose for the cameras, there is no other way to describe it. Peter was so excited that he started to call out "It's me! Peter! And Uncle David!"

We finished off the day with a quick trip to the children's zoo, where Peter once again fed the goats. There are more pictures from the day in our summer adventures album on Picasa.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...