We started off the weekend by going to the local parade in town on Thursday. It was not such a nice day, but the rain held off for the parade itself. Peter absolutely loved it, in addition to jumping in puddles in his rain gear he got to see all the firetrucks in the parade.
Sunday we headed up to Chris and Rebecca's for a barbecue with the Wood side of the family. The only time that Peter stopped playing was when he was eating his hot dog, and even then he spent a lot of time trying to keep it away from the dogs. He loved playing outside and it was hard to get him to leave at the end of the day.
Yesterday we headed up to Dan and Sue's to see the Braham side. It was a much quieter day, although Peter did get a chance to play outside for a little while. It was great seeing everyone, it had been too long since the last time we got together.
There are more pictures (especially of the very squirmy Peter) from the weekend in our Memorial Day Weekend album on Picasa.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment