Sunday, May 20, 2012

May Birthday Party

Last night we headed up to Stamford to celebrate Mother's Day, my parents' anniversary and their birthdays with the entire family. It had been a long time since we had Indian food, and we weren't disappointed. Peter was so excited to see everyone and had even been asking for Connor all day. Gritz brought the two boys some wonderful distractions and they really seemed to enjoy seeing each other. I bet they can't wait until they are somewhere that they can run around together. All in all, it was a wonderful dinner, and Granddad seemed very surprised when they brought out a candle in dessert (it was his actual birthday).

There are more pictures from the night in our Spring Adventures album on Picasa.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...