Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

Geoff, Peter and I had a very low key weekend this year, partially due to the extreme heat that we didn't want to deal with.

On the fourth, we headed over to my parents to watch some fireworks from the roof. There were many displays to choose from, but Peter seemed much more interested in the light on the wall. I also forgot until most of the shows were over that my camera has a fireworks setting, so I didn't get a lot of great shots.

Today, we went over to Dan and Sue's for a barbecue with the Braham side of the family. It was great to see everyone, and a shame that it was really too hot to spend time outside on the deck.

There are more pictures of the weekend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...