Monday, December 23, 2013

First Annual Cookie Baking Day

This past Saturday, the four of us went up to Nana and PopPop's to bake cookies for Santa in their nice open kitchen. It was also the first time the boys got to see their littlest baby cousin since she was born a month ago. The cookie baking went well, even if we didn't finish making the cookies. Peter was so excited to get to help, putting the ingredients together and even doing most of the mixing. By the time it came to roll and cut the sugar cookies, he had lost interest, but the gingersnaps came out wonderfully. Charles was fascinated that there was a baby smaller than him and loved being able to crawl around the room. One thing that I would change for next year is that I wouldn't forget to put on the Christmas music while we are baking (it was one of the reason that I had brought up the tablet), but overall it was a success and I am looking forward to doing it again next year (with two more chefs and music).

There are more pictures in our winter adventures album on Picasa (which you will have to be logged in to see).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...