Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Big Trucks!

I'm a little behind in posting, but Peter and I started off last weekend by heading down to Big Truck Day by the library. Peter went last year with Gritz and Granddad while Geoff and I were at Joy's wedding, but this was the first time that I was able to make it. It was a lot of fun, and great to see Peter having so much fun. He was a little shy at first, but after playing in the playground, he was soon interested in climbing on most of the trucks. He was a little nervous being on top of the firetruck, and thought that the helmet was too heavy, but was much happier once he got to hold the hose. He was also a big fan of the police car, and really enjoyed using the seat belt. I'm looking forward to next year when Charles will be big enough to participate as well. There are more pictures in our fall adventures album on Picasa (you must be logged in to access the album).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...