Yesterday, Peter and I took David to the Yankee game to celebrate his birthday. It was Peter's first game, and he seemed to have a lot of fun. He was pretty good about sitting in his seat, and he lasted until the seventh inning. He loved his hot dog, and had a blast stealing my fries. He even enjoyed cheering for the game and was so cute screaming out the players' names. I think that his favorite part of the day was probably the Yankee Mickey Mouse that he got as we were leaving. There are more pictures from the day in our summer adventures album on Picasa.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment