Today, we went pumpkin picking. We went to the same farm that we went to last year, but this time, Geoff's side of the family joined us. It was a lot of fun, and Peter seemed to have a blast. He ran around the pumpkin patch, and tried to pick up a few of the pumpkins, but was much more interested in the apple that he found. It was a little muddy because of the rain from earlier in the week, and at one point Peter sat in the mud, but for the most part he handled it very well. After Geoff had picked out three pumpkins (one for each of us), Peter raced into the apple orchard. While we didn't pick any apples from the trees, Peter found a few intact apples on the ground that he started to use as balls, playing catch with Aunt Aggie.
After the farm, we all headed over to Great-Nanny's for some lunch, and Peter tried his hand at playing piano.
There are more pictures in our fall adventures album.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment