Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

This past weekend was Labor Day, the unofficial end of the summer season. Originally we had planned to go to the beach, but the weather was not favorable. Instead we spent some time with family, which was very nice.

Saturday, we went up to Stamford and spent some time with Connor, Christopher and Rebecca. Peter and Connor played very well together both before and after dinner.

Sunday we headed over to the Braham's for a family barbecue. It was pretty quite, but great to see everyone who made it.

Monday, we spent by ourselves, eventually ending up in White Plains for lunch. Peter was thrilled when he got crayons at the restuarant.

There are more pictures from the weekend in this album.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...