Yesterday, Geoff, Peter and I headed up to Norwalk to support Christopher in a charity dunk tank. There was a little too much trash talk from a guy sitting over a tank of ice cold water, but it was a lot of fun watching Christopher get dunked again and again. Even Dad got into the action, and Mom seemed to be happy to get to dunk him. It was also great to spend some time with the family while watching the women's world cup final. Peter and Connor seemed to have fun playing, and they were very adorable hugging each other.
There are more pictures from the day in our summer adventures album.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment