Thursday morning, we spent exploring town and taking pictures before getting ready for the afternoon's services. At the first service in Towcester, Charlie and I did the readings and Dad gave the eulogy. It was very hard for me to keep it together, and I was glad that the readings were early in the service. The family then headed over the Litchborough for the burial service before coming back to Towcester for refreshments.
Friday was short, as our flight was pretty early. While it would have been nice to have watched the royal wedding, we didn't have time before we left.
There are pictures from the trip in this album.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment