Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Eleven Months Old!

Eleven months today!
Only one more month of Peter being a baby, soon he will be a toddler. Time has been going too quickly, and he is getting so big. Peter isn't getting measured by the doctor this month, so we won't get a real update until his one year appointment.

The big change this month is that we got rid of the pacifier. We are still using it in the car, but we really don't use it any other time. It was a rough few nights, but everyone is sleeping better now. Peter is waking up less often, and when he does, most of the time he puts himself back to sleep before I can get to him. Sometimes he fights his naps, which is not good for anyone, but for the most part everything is much better. I really hope that Daylight Savings this weekend doesn't break everything all over again.

He is also a very hungry monkey, and just loves food. He eats so much now, although his favorite foods seem to be whatever I am eating. He often tries to grab my plate and is not happy if I don't give him my food. He is getting much better at feeding himself, and has started to want to scoop up his food with his own spoon. He still needs a guiding hand, but he isn't so bad at it.

He is holding steady at two teeth, but the two on top are so close that his gum is white from where they are trying to push through. He stands on his own, although he'll sit down if he sees the camera. He loves to walk, and will cruise around the furniture, walk using his toys or holding my hands. He is a big fan of clapping and will participate whenever he hears applause. His personality is really starting to shine through, and I love seeing it.

There are more pictures in the March album, which I will keep updating throughout the month.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...