Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten Months Old!

Ten months today!
Here we are in February, and only two months away from Peter's first birthday. I won't know how much he weighs until later in the week, but he is getting so big. I would be surprised if he hasn't put on at least a pound since the last time he was weighed.

Peter still loves to eat, he can't seem to get enough. Not only does he like to eat, but he likes to help us feed him. In fact, we need three spoons now, since he will use two. He can't scoop the food onto the spoon, but it's actually pretty impressive how much he gets into his mouth on his own. He is still eating purees, but he seems most excited when we give him pieces of food from our plate. Right now, that is mostly fruits and vegetables, with a little chicken and beef, but we are hoping to expand that soon.

He is so close to walking, it's scary. He pushes his toys around the living room to help him walk, even the ones that he isn't supposed to. He cruises the furniture so quickly that if you leave something at the edge of the couch, he will get to it before you do. Not only that, but he has started to let go while standing. He only does it for about five seconds before he sits down, but he is starting to stand on his own.

Sleep isn't that great right now, and really hasn't been since we got back from our England trip. Some nights are better than others, but he hasn't slept through the night completely for a while now. Most of the time, it's pretty easy to get him back to sleep, but sometimes he really fights it. He also naps better for Geoff than he does for me, which doesn't help during the week.

We are still holding steady at two teeth, but the top two look like they are going to come in any day now.

There are more pictures in the February album, which I will update throughout the month.

Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...