This year was both quieter and more relaxing than years past. We didn't have as many parties, and we stayed home a lot more. Yet something about the baby made everything seem more hectic.
We had a "late" night on Christmas Eve, having dinner at Palmer's Crossing with the Brahams. Santa was also up late assembling some of the presents.
Christmas morning started bright and early at 5, where Peter opened his gifts. After a short nap, it was off to see the Wood side of the family before church. Peter and Connor got to open many gifts, and I really wasn't able to get a good picture of the two of them together.
A little later that after noon (after a failed nap attempt), we went up to Valhalla to have dinner with the Braham side of the family. Everyone was very generous, Peter, Geoff and I all got such very nice things.
Boxing Day was a little tempered by the blizzard, so not nearly as many people came. That might have been a blessing in disguise for Peter and Connor, since that gave them more room to play.
Over all, it was a great weekend (extended by the snow). Next year I foresee a few more activities that Peter was just too young for this year. There are more pictures in our Christmas album.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment