I sound like a broken record, but I cannot believe that another month has gone by. It cannot have been only a month ago that Peter started eating rice cereal (more like wearing it). Now he's eating oat, banana, apple, pear, sweet potato, squash and pumpkin! Later this week he's going to try green beans. Peter didn't get measured by the doctor this month, so I'm estimating that he is about 18 1/2 pounds and about 28 1/2 inches.
Peter got his first tooth just this past week! It is his lower left front tooth, and I noticed it poking through his gums on Friday. I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet, he seems to think that I'm feeding him the camera when I try.
Peter is fully up on his hands and knees now, but not quite yet crawling. He gets about one step before he flops back down on the floor. That doesn't mean that he isn't mobile. He spent a great amount of time this weekend showing Geoff just how mobile he is by rolling to where he wants to go. He also loves to stand up, and can support himself by holding on to either furniture or someone's hands. He is starting to try to pull himself up, so we had to lower the mattress on his crib again.
We are having a rough time adjusting to daylight savings, which is too be expected. Other than that, sleep has been much better recently. He is back to sleeping through the night, and now he even takes two or three naps in his crib during the day.
Still nothing on the "dada" front. I think that Geoff is getting frustrated.
There are more pictures in the November album, which I will continue updating through the month. I had a hard time taking as many as I used to, he really wanted to be moving the entire time.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment