| Four Months Today! |
He is much more content to play on his own, but much prefers me to be next to him. It also seems that all he wants is for either Geoff or I to be paying attention to him. We will play peek-a-boo with a blanket, and he will cover and uncover his eyes. He is much more active while playing on the play mat and in the bouncer.
He has found his feet! He uses them when playing in the bouncer to move whale back and forth as well as twisting it (I think that he is trying to take it off). He also tries to help me change his diaper by holding them up for me.
Everything is now going into his mouth, and he is starting to enjoy his toys. We always bring the monkey lovie with us, and he gets so excited when Sofie comes out of the bag. He also loves to suck on the burp clothes, but I try to stop him from doing that (since they are then soaked when I need them).
He rolled over for the first time while visiting Connor. He went from his back to his stomach, and nearly rolled off the blanket that we were laying on in the front yard. He is doing much better at tummy time and is able to push himself up and hold up his head while looking around.
He is also sleeping through the night, often for eleven hours. He will usually take one or two naps during the day, but he still won't nap in his crib (although part of that might be the construction that is going on right outside his window).
There are more pictures in the August album, which I will keep updating throughout the month.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment