This past weekend, we lucked out with beautiful weather (if not a little too hot), and went to two barbecues. On Sunday, we headed over to Dan and Sue's and spent some time with that side of the family. I don't have too many pictures from Sunday since my hands were full a lot of the time (with either Peter, or food). Monday the three of us headed up to Stamford for a playdate with Connor. It was quite warm, and Peter isn't a fan of the heat, so he spent a good deal of time napping. Connor was wide awake and ready to play.
There are more pictures from the weekend
here.
Edited 11/8/12: Due to recent issues, I've decided to make my albums private. To see albums I've shared with you, log into your Google account and click here. If you think that there are albums that I haven't shared with you but I should have, just let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment